To prevent the spread of the coronavirus present a COVID certificate or wear a mask:
- Stay home, when you are ill or feeling bad!
- For visiting our centre, please bring your valid COVID Certificate and identification document with you
- Do the antigen rapid test, if you do not have COVID Certificate
- Persons under the age of 18 do not need to prove safety against infection
- Wash or disinfect your hands as often as possible
- Without a valid COVID certificate or a negative rapid test, please wear a facemask indoors
- Keep the distance with others
In order to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, the Government of the Republic Estonia introduced the obligation to wear a mask from 26 August 2021 in those public indoor areas where the COVID certificate is not checked.
All users of the main building services aged 18 and over (use of catering services, showers, gyms, etc.) are asked to present a valid COVID digital or paper certificate or a negative result to a rapid test (not earlier than 48 hours before arrival).
The validity of the certificate is checked by the camp / event organizer for groups and by the center reception employee for individual visitors. In order to establish your identity (if necessary), please bring an identity document.
The COVID certificate does not have to be presented for toilet use, food purchase, equipment rental and in open territory and movement paths, but in this case we ask persons 12 years of age and older to wear a protective mask or cover their mouth and nose indoors. You do not have to wear a mask when presenting the certificate.
At public events and competitions, the rules set by the organizer must be followed.
About COVID-19 restrictions in Estonia: https://www.kriis.ee/en
More about COVID digital certificate: https://www.kriis.ee/en/taxonomy/term/798
Rules for travelling: https://www.kriis.ee/en/travelling-commercial-freight
We do not offer on-site rapid testing.
The staff of the center are inspected on the same basis as the visitors.
For additional information, please write firstname.lastname@example.org